vrijdag 31 december 2010

Looking back at 2010.

Looking back, I am happy with my blog. I have read some great books, and lots of good ones. I have enjoyed writing my reviews, and getting the occasional comment and follower. It is so exciting that other people want to read what I think about a book. For the coming year, I am hoping for some more comments, and some nice discussions perhaps.

A few of the books, authors and series I loved most the last year:
Jayne Castle and the books about Harmony
Anne McCaffrey and the books about Petaybee and the ones that followed that
C.L. Wilson – Crown of Crystal Flame

There are not many new authors I have discovered for myself this year. Jenna MacLaine is one of them, Joanne Fluke another. Most of the time I am busy keeping up with the authors I am already loving.

Of course there are the authors I have been reading for years now, and will always love to read. They have become autobuy, and their books are on my calendar:
- Christine Feehan
- Suzanne Enoch
- Sabrina Jeffries
- Laurell K. Hamilton
- Stephanie Laurens
- Jude Deveraux
- Bertrice Small
- Susan Sizemore
- Lisa Kleypas
- Lynn Viehl
- Alexis Morgan
- Yasmine Galenorn
- Elizabeth Lowell
- Catherine Coulter
- Nalini Singh
- Melissa Mayhue
- Annette Blair
- Karen Hawkins
- Laura Childs

Of course there are many more. For a full list, just scroll back in my blog to find out.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten