woensdag 12 oktober 2011

New additions to my addiction

Today three books found my bookloving home!

Christine Feehan - Dark Peril which is one of the best in the series in my opinion. Think I am going to reread it.
Stephanie Laurens - In pursuit of Eliza Cynster. Why o why must it be a big paperback again?
and last but not least: a signed copy of Entwined by Elizabeth Naughton, which I won recently on Amberkatze's bookblog. And it came with two lovely bookmarks. And if you did not know yet, I have a weakness for bookmarks ;)


6 opmerkingen:

  1. There can never be enough books! Just not enough time to read as many as would like. Have a great week, Aurian!
    See ya,
    Dana
    Readaholics Anonymous

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. One can never have too many bookmarks...yours are on the way as of tomorrow's mailing.

    Vickie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ha! I have a weakness for bookmarks too, and funny thing is I don't even use them. I use post its to mark my pages.

    Good luck with your re-reading.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen