zaterdag 1 oktober 2011

New books to look forward to for October 2011

Here are the new books I am looking forward to for this month. My favourite author list is getting longer and longer, the more books I read, and the more new book I have to read :)

Stephanie Laurens – In pursuit of miss Eliza Cynster
Suzanne Enoch – A beginner’s guide to rakes
Sherrilyn Kenyon – Born of Shadows – League 5
Laura Childs – Skeleton Letters – Scrapbooking Mysteries 9 HC
Laura Childs – Fiber and brimstone – Scrapbooking series 8 PB
Joanne Fluke – Gingerbread cookie murder
Bertrice Small – Bond of Passion – Border Chronicles 6
Nalini Singh – Angels of Darkness – anth.
Alexis Morgan – anth. A vampire for Christmas
Karen Hawkins – A most dangerous profession – Hurst Amulet 3
Thea Harrison – Serpent’s Kiss – The Elder Races 3

Last month, I have read 23 books and 1 novella, which is a great score. Ofcourse, didn't have to go to work for two weeks, which helped a lot. Only 4 books of my September list though, and as usual, most have not arrived home yet.

So, which books are on your list for this month, and do you recommend?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten