donderdag 1 december 2011

Books to look forward to for December 2011

Well, November was a great reading month for me, I read 25 books and 1 short story. Really awesome. Only 1 book from my November list on that. Reading one other at the moment.

New books for December:
Christine Feehan – Spirit Bound – Sisters of the Heart 2
Jennifer Estep – Kiss of Frost – Mythos Academy 2
Melissa Mayhue – Warrior’s redemption
Deborah Cooke – Wingin It – Dragon Diaries 2
Marjorie M. Liu – The Mortal Bone –
Jude Deveraux – Moonlight in the Morning – Edilean 7 PB
Juliet Blackwell – Dead bolt – Sophie Tanner 2
J.K. Beck – When passion lies – Shadowkeepers 4
Robin Kaye – On the wild side
Robin D. Owens – Enchanted Again – Enchanted 2
Robin D. Owens – Hearts and Swords – Celta 11 – short stories
Victoria Laurie – Ghoul interrupted – Ghost hunters 6

The one I am most looking forward to? Spirit Bound! As soon as that one reaches my house, all other books and plans are dropped, and I will be reading for the next 8 to 10 hours.

So, are you looking forward to that one special book? Do you have your own wishlist?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten