zaterdag 26 mei 2012

New additions to my addiction and notice of absence

Stapel boeken


This week I received two books from Bookdepository, I was waiting impatiently for:

Heather Blake – It takes a witch (I started reading this one immediately)
Karen Hawkins – The taming of a Scottish princess

And I won this one over at Bookpushers blog:
Yvonne Navarro – Concrete Savior, signed by the author, and with a lovely bookplate and bookmark of the first book in the series, Highborn. Of course, now I will have to buy that book first ;)

Yesterday I have been to the Efteling, a Dutch lunapark, kind of Disneyland. It was fun, it was hot, and it was not crowded! The longest wait was 15 minutes for the Pirana. Never have I been so happy to get slightly wet, as I could for sure use a bit of cooling down. Afterwards, we still had to do our grocery shopping for the long weekend, so it took a while before I could take a nice cool bath. After that, I was out for the rest of the evening, never woke up again enough to join my family downstairs. But that is ok, I woke at 6 a.m. and will be making a list of what to pack as we will go to my parents for the rest of the long weekend.
Bedlinnen, towels, food and drink for the weekend for the three of us, medications, clothes and of course some books! I won’t be able to blog from there, so don’t expect to hear from me till Tuesday.
And wednesday we are going to Berlin, to discover the city and the weekend it is finally time for Love Letter Convention! Yeah!

Which means, no posts from me but when I come back home Monday 4th of June, you can expect a raving post of the experience.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Have fun Aurian, I want to hear all about Berlin and LLC! :-D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I hope you're having a great time, and I second what Stella Ex Libris said. What's a Love Letter Convention? Also, please, please, please, post some pics of Efteling. :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you ladies! Suzanne, Autoren Love Letter Convention is in Berlin, Germany! And I have alreadz met 2 authors who are staying in the same hotel! Squee moments! and more ahead. I have posted about the even two weeks ago, with a link to the site.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen