dinsdag 8 mei 2012

New additions to my addiction



Stapel boeken

You would think that after that big haul last Wednesday, it would be enough for a while. But I am happy to tell you, no, it was not : )

Thursday I received:
- Jenn Bennett - Summoning the Night.
I have read so many great reviews about this series, I am really looking forward to starting it.

Friday I received:
- Lyn Benedict - Lies & Omens.

Monday I received for review:
- Leslie Kelly – Blazing Midsummer Nights

Tuesday May 8, I received:
- Lyn Benedict – Gods & Monsters.
I ordered four books in one order, and I am receiving one per week :S


5 opmerkingen:

  1. Lol. Delivery makes no sense anymore! I have received 4 of the 8 books dispatched on the same day last Friday and Saturday and am still waiting for the rest.

    Enjoy your four books!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I used to get a lot of used books and that happened a good bit.

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I am so still thinking about coming over and raiding your shelves, lol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Well, like shoes a girl can never have too many books ;) Enjoy them all!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I agree with Leontine---a girl can never have to many books!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen