zondag 13 mei 2012

New additions to my addiction

Stapel boeken

Friday I received some more pretty books for my collection from the Bookdepository. And one I bought for my stepdaughter, to teach her when a boyfriend is an abusive @@ and she needs to break it off.

Jennifer Brown – Bitter End

For myself:
Jean Johnson – The Flame (read it a long time ago, but still needed this one on paper!)
Gabi Stevens – As you Wish, Wishful Thinking and The Wish List
Lyn Benedict – Ghosts & Echoes
Maya Banks – The darkest hour
Darynda Jones – Second grave on the left

And the one I have been most eagerly waiting for:
Leann Sweeney – The Cat, the Wife and the Weapon.

I also received two books from Suzanne Johnson, one signed copy of her new book, Royal Street which I won on an other blog, thank you Suzanne!
And Alma Katsu – The Taker, in hardcover. I won this in an other giveaway over at Preternatura. Thank you so much Suzanne!

Saturday I received three more lovely books from the Bookdepository!
Karen Marie Moning – Shadowfever
Jean Johnson – A soldier’s duty – Theirs not to reason why
Donna Fletcher – A warriors’s promise

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm so envious. I'm still waiting for books that should have come, but didn't.
    The Jean Johnson book looks promising. Might be asking you to lent that one to me, one of these days.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great books, Aurian! I also have Royal Street waiting at home. Enjoy Leann Sweeney's book!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You are rocking the books the last few weeks! Make sure that if you start to run out of room to debate whether a dining room table is really needed LOL

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen