woensdag 23 mei 2012

New additions to my addiction

Stapel boeken

The mailman just arrived with some secondhand Nora Roberts books for me! Slowly but steadily I am buying her whole backlist!

This time I received:
Nora Roberts – Cordina’s Crown Jewel
Nora Roberts – Skin Deep
Nora Roberts – Without a Trace
Nora Roberts – First Impressions
Nora Roberts – Happy Ever After
Nora Roberts – Savour the Moment

And once book from Bookdepository:
Katharine Kerr – Water to Burn.

I have loved her fantasy series for many years now (in Dutch), and accidentally I saw she has written an urban fantasy series, so I just had to buy them. The first one has arrived, and I am very curious. Anybody out there who has read this series? Can’t remember ever seeing a review of it.


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh I loved Kerr! But I did get disappointed when JIll got old and die! Wtf

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nora Roberts! My mom would love these additions!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. That is quite the Nora haul :) My sister might be over later to steal all those!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great haul, Aurian! I love Nora Roberts! The last two books are great. That real Nora Roberts magical touch! ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen