woensdag 1 april 2015

New books to look forward to for April 2015

This is the list of new releases for the month of April 2015 I am looking forward to:

Kim Harrison – The Witch with no name PB
Amanda Quick – Garden of Lies HC
Cherry Adair – Blush
Christine Feehan – Cat’s Lair – Leopard People 7
Duffy Brown – Demise in Denim – Consignment Shop 5
Ellery Adams – Lemon Pies and Little White Lies – Charmed Pie Shoppe Mystery 4
Faith Hunter – Dark Heir – Jane Yellowrock 9
Jennifer Ashley – Mate Bond – Shifters Unbound 7
Jennifer Estep – Cold Burn of Magic – Black Blade
Kresley Cole – Dark Skye – Immortals After Dark 14 PB
Nora Roberts – The Liar
Robin Kaye – Home to You
Susan Wittig Albert – Bittersweet – China Bayles 23 HC
Susan Wittig Albert – Death come quickly – China Bayles 22 PB
Suzanne Johnson – Pirate’s Alley – Sentinels of New York 4 HC

I have read a total of 19 books this month and I have watched the entire series of MasterChef Australia Season 6.

Did I match my reading solutions for last month? Yes, I did!

I have read 2 cozy mysteries:
- Victoria Abbott – The Christie Curse
- Hearther Blake – One potion in the Grave

@ books longer than 1 year on my shelf:
J.K. Beck – When pleasure rules
Anthology – On the Hunt
Anthology – Snowy Night with a Stranger
Anthology – Cupid Cats
Jim Butcher – Fool Moon
Julia London – Wicked Angel

1 book I have been given for review:
Nancy Warren – The almost brides club

and for my Kindle freebie/Nora Roberts challenge:
- J.D. Robb – Obsession in Death.



© 2015 Reviews by Aurian

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Yay I can't wait for the Quick book. Got a copy sitting on the coffee table just waiting for me to finish this week's review list :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the way you have this all organized. Looks like some good anthologies on that shelf.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I have dozens more Melissa, there still is hardly a dent to be seen there.

      Verwijderen
  3. Thanks for the Kresley Cole heads up. I put it on my birthday to buy list!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks for including me in you list, Aurian. I truly appreciate it. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Duffy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I hope it is one you will enjoy Felicia.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen